Winter has made way for Spring/Summer but a few remnants of it’s presence remain. The harsh cold weather temperatures may have left your lips in need of some TLC, try an easy diy lip scrub to bring that pout back to life.
What you will need:
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Organic Honey
- Small glass container with a lid
- Spoon and glass mixing bowl for ingredients
- Using the coconut oil in it’s solid form. Scoop 2 tablespoon into your mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix until you have a nice rich and smooth consistency
Creating the Scrub
- Next add 2 firmly packed tablespoons of brown sugar. Mix until ingredients are completely integrated and form a paste. Make adjustments to the moisture mix and scrub ratio to achieve the consistency desired.
- To add a little more deliciousness to your scrub, put in a few drops of vanilla
- Using a generous amount apply scrub to your lips with your index finger (this finger has no muscle and make for a gentler application) in circular motion. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes, then remove with a warm washcloth
- Apply your favorite lip moisturizer or coconut oil to your lips and your pout is ready to take on the town